|Course Name: Tax and Zakat Accounting||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ACCT 422||Student’s ID Number:|
|Semester: 2 ND||CRN:|
|Academic Year: 1443 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Dr. Ashfaque Ahmed|
|Students’ Grade: /10||Level of Marks: High / Middle / Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO No exceptions.
- All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Question No. 2
James Charles lives alone. His support comes from the following sources: (2 Marks)
|Grand Father support||Nil|
|Grand Mother support||Nil|
Assuming a multiple support declaration exists.
Which of the individuals may claim James Charles as a dependent? Support your answer with explanation
Question No. 3
As per the company rule, discuss the requirements for staff welfare (meals/ food) provided by employers to be excluded from their employees’ income.
Required: How is the rule distinguished from these requirements? (2 Marks)
Question No. 5
In your words, discuss why some fixed assets require alms to be paid while others do not.
Give suitable example to support your answer (2 Mark).