Module 4 Case Assignment
Based upon what you learned in the previous 4 modules, you are to develop a health program to address one of the top health issues in your own community. The paper should include the following information:
1) Community Health Issue: Identify a health issue that is among one of the top concerns in your community. Research the topic and gather the evidence to show the need for a health program to address the selected health issue. Be sure to discuss data and statistics to show the severity of the health issue.
2) Health Program: Develop a health program that addresses the selected health issue. Identify one goal for the program and 1-4 SMART objectives that will guide the program.
3) Logic Model: Create a logic model for that includes the following components 1) inputs, activities, outputs, outcomes, and impacts. See Module 2 readings for information about logic models. There you will also find links to resources with logic model templates/tables if you would like to use them and paste them into the paper.
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)
3) Program Implementation: Discuss specific steps you will take to implement your health program. Identify specific strategies you will use and action steps you will take to ensure program success.
5) Theoretical Framework: Identify an appropriate model or theoretical framework the program you are developing. Explain the constructs of the model/theory. Be sure to discuss how the model/theory will be used in guiding your health program.
Essay must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins and typed in 12-point Times New Roman.
Essays should be proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes.
You must cite all texts used, including page numbers to avoid plagiarism.
Make sure your paper has an introduction (with purpose statement), main points in the body of the paper, and an overall conclusion section.
Note: If you do not turn in your Case Assignment before the deadline, points may be deducted from your score for tardiness. If you anticipate a problem turning in your assignment on time, PLEASE email me in advance.
1-Identifying Health Issues & Conducting Needs Assessments 05/02/2022
SLO 1: Describe the importance of conducting a needs assessment to inform program development.
Module 2-Using Planning Models for Program Development and Evaluation 05/09/2022
SLO 2: Identify how planning models are used for program development and evaluation.
Module 3-Using Theory for Program Development & Evaluation 05/16/2022
SLO 3: Examine the use of theory in program development and evaluation.
Module 4-Developing Program Goals, Objectives, and Implementation Strategies 05/23/2022
SLO 4: Develop a health pro