This is a paper you’ve done for me already. I have been making changes myself, but for some reason it’s still not good enough for this professor. This is the last time I can submit this I cannot get a “non-performance”. I just need you to make the changes the professor is talking aboit now please. I’ll upload the lastest version and I’ll put her feedback there. If you need the link or the directions to the original question let me know.
Here’s her feedback:
CREATE A PUBLIC INFORMATION PIECE THAT CONVEYS A CENTRAL TENET REGARDING INSTITUTIONAL INEQUALITY.
Does not create a public information piece.
Remember that you are to create a public information piece:
- Information booklet targeted to the general public.
- Position paper or brief targeted at state or federal legislators.
- Mock Web page (or pages) or blog.
- Public service announcement (a script for a radio or television program).
- PowerPoint presentation targeted to a specific audience, with a description of the audience and detailed speaker’s notes.
- A script for a speech to be given at a national meeting of practitioners who work in the criminal justice system.
DESCRIBE FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO RACIAL AND ETHNIC DISPARITIES WITHIN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
Does not list factors contributing to racial and ethnic disparities within the criminal justice system.
The factors you’ve identified do not contribute to institutional discrimination in the CJ system. You are identifying individual factors – not societal factors.
CRITERION:EXPLAIN WAYS IN WHICH PUBLIC POLICIES ARE LINKED TO RACIAL AND ETHNIC DISPARITIES WITHIN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
Does not list ways in which public policies are linked to racial and ethnic disparities within the criminal justice system.
I still do not see a discussion on the War on Drugs.
Let me know if you need anything else.