but please carefully read the instructions and follow it exactly because I had a bad experience with another question a week ago and after a couple of times back and forth, the tutor wasn’t able to answer my question. I hope you’re completely familiar with the nursing research topic
my clinical problem is patient falls with injury, it cut off from the above text.
- Using the Stetler Model of Research Utilization and Evidenced Based Practice found on page 447 of your text book, you will create a model that addresses patient falls with injury that you chose in week 1.
- create a PowerPoint presentation using the Stetle Model base on my clinical problem which I added two articles that I used. powerpoint should be base on these articles.
- Hear is my two articles:
- Margo A. Halm, RN, PhD, ACNS-BC, and Patricia A. Quigley REDUCING FALLS AND FALL-RELATED INJURIES IN ACUTELY AND CRITICALLY ILL PATIENTS. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CRITICAL CARE, Volume 20, No. 6, November 2011.
- You only need to address the 5 phases of the Stetler Model:
- Phase I: Preparation
- Phase II: Validation
- Phase III: Comparative Evaluation/Decision Making
- Phase IV: Translation/Application
- Phase V: Evaluation
- Identify your clinical problem of interest and provide rationale for why it is significant to nursing.
- Provide at least 2 scholarly sources that support your topic and discuss the level of evidence of the articles.
- Identify concerns with current practice provide ways in which your clinical model would improve care and address your problem/topic. Provide scholarly resources for rationale and evidence to support your solutions and ideas.
- Discuss organizational /institutional policies that are currently in place for the implementation of your clinical model. Include barriers and benefits of the implementation.
- Identify the interprofessional team members that you would assemble in a clinical setting to implement your model and address your problem.
- Summary including strengths and weaknesses of your plan.
- Personal reflection of what you learned during this process and how it might guide or change your clinical practice.
- Slide with 3-5 scholarly references in APA format.
- Total presentation should include 8-10 slides.
This is a Nursing Research topic.
The assignment you will create a PowerPoint® presentation.
Isomi M. Miake-Lye, BA; Susanne Hempel, PhD; David A. Ganz, MD, PhD; Paul G. Shekelle, MD, PhD Inpatient Fall Prevention Programs as a Patient Safety Strategy: A Systematic Review Annals of Internal Medicine, Volume 158 • Number 5, March 2013
(Note: These phases are explained on pages 448-449 of your text book)
Include the following content in your presentation: