In this assignment, we will develop a set of criteria by which to evaluate a website.
· Choose two websites
· Use your criteria to evaluate each of them
· Write up a report that describes which website is best
· Include criteria and evaluations
· Include website URLs
Required Downloads You will need the following programs to complete the exercises and assignments in this course:
Optional Downloads Downloads could be used to complete course assignments and activities:
· ArgoUML (Links to an external site.) (Design and Code Generation feature)
· Notepad++ (see your textbook for details)
Web Programming and Internet Technologies, 2nd ed. (2016). Scobey, P., & Lingras, P. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Chapter 2 In this chapter, we will be establishing a web presence. We will identify what an Internet service provider (ISP) is and the tools a web developer needs to get started. We will also identify some of the issues you may encounter when uploading your files to the Web.